Monday, February 27, 2012

delivery alert - Rag and Bone Cobalt jeans

Monday, February 27, 2012
Its that time of the day again... delivery time.  I haven't actually been buying all that much of late; not having any money in paypal will do that to a girl.  WAH.   This was the only outstanding purchase, before the Winter Kate vest from last night; now that is has arrived there is nothing to look forward too. Boo.  Life is hardly worth living.

Meet my new friend - Rag and Bone cobalt skinny jeans:



Very pleased to meet you - I am sure we are going to get along famously.  OH and here is some inspiration you have brought along with you? Why thank you.




Now I know that is a Tibi blazer that Ms Williams is sporting above - as I have done a fashion find on that beauty once before.  Done. Overall = R+B cobalt jeans can be all dressed up with heels and a blazer (I don't think they pass as 'smart business casual' nonetheless - sob); as well as kicked back all casual cool.  Perfect.

Watch out for these babies!

FFIFY xxxx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3523216/fashion-find-it-for-you?claim=henzxjp3nzs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. OMG I've been looking for these jeans for ages but the seem to be all sold out (and not coming back!) on the official rag&bone site... do you know where I can buy them? Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello anonymous... I am actually in the middle of a fashion find for these babies for another like minded soul.. and it seems they are not available anywhere! I am assuming they are bringing out a new range (as these are older season) - so hang out for them.. otherwise keep your eyes peeled on eBay as some are BOUND to turn up on there!! hope this helps xxx

    ReplyDelete